Ahh, Summer

The Summer is going rather well. Idyllic, in fact. Between relaxing evenings at home, evening trips to the hot tub, films classic and fresh, and the occasional oppotunity to take in some live music, I can't recall a better Summer during my adult life. Even work has been calm, albeit a bit tense. Heading into the second half of the season, there's Independence Day BBQ to be enjoyed, a trip to Dallas with attendant sightseeing and even entertaining a houseguest in store. I'm going to do my best to wheedle in a trip to the Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival if the rush back to a non-summer schedule doesn't preclude it. I hope my favorite season, Autumn, can be this good.

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Man vs The Invisible Man, by Drew Edwards and Sergio Calvet

A Year on the Strida Evo 3

Halloween Man: Hallowtide, by Drew Edwards and Lucio Inzunza